Ukrainian food & agro producers continue to open the Japanese market. For the first time Ukrainian food producers were presented in the format of the Ukrainian pavilion at FOODEX Japan in March 2019. Participation in the food & agro exhibition in Japan has become a landmark event in the history of Ukrainian export development.
The second event was the exhibition Food ingredients for taste Japan and the first Ukrainian booth on it. The exhibition took place in Tokyo on October 2-4. Seven Ukrainian companies - manufacturers and exporters of food & agro ingredients - were represented at the exhibition.
Ukrainian organic producers participated in the Food ingredients Japan 2019 exhibition, namely:
1. Arnika Organic, arnikaorganic.com - the largest producer of organic products in Ukraine: corn, soybeans, chickpeas
2. Agro-Patriot, chesnok.in.ua - leader of industrial garlic cultivation in Ukraine;
3. Alto Country, altakraina.com - exporter of organic frozen berries and juice concentrates;
4. Barbet, barbet.com.ua - exporter of organic cereals, peas, soybeans, chickpeas, sunflower products, flax, mustard, lentils;
5. Factor-agro, factoria-agro.ua - the leader in mustard processing in Ukraine;
6. GFK trading group, gfkcompany.com - Trader in nuts, seeds, beans, frozen berries and vegetables.
7. AbiFarm - producer of snails
During the first 2 days of the exhibition, the company held 248 meetings with potential importers.
Ukraine's activity towards opening the Japanese market is increasing year by year.
Registration for the second Ukrainian pavilion at FOODEX Japan 2020 has started on 2nd of October.
We wish success to Ukrainian companies and productive cooperation with their Japanese counterparts.
The exhibition is held annually in the first days of October. The official website of the exhibition: https://www.hijapan.info/en/
COIN / consulting integrated specializes in the development of export of products of Ukrainian enterprises to new markets. In 2017, the company launched a long-term project, "We are opening the market of the Land of the Rising Sun", which aims to establish regular supplies of Ukrainian food to the Japanese market (details at www.uafood2japan.com).